ABOUT CHRIS DO
Chris Do is an Emmy award winning designer, founder and CEO of Blind, Inc., where he oversees the creative and strategic direction of the company.
Mr. Do currently serves on the board and is an advisor for organizations including: AIGA/LA, Emmys Motion & Title Design Peer Group, Otis Board of Governors, Saleshood, Santa Monica College and Woodbury University.
He received his BFA from Art Center College of Design in Graphics/Packaging, where he has taught Sequential Design for over a decade. He’s lectured at: California Institute of the Arts, LA Art Institute, Siggraph, Otis College of Design, MGLA, Cal State Los Angeles/Northridge and San Diego City College.
Prior to forming Blind, Mr. Do worked at Cole & Weber, Seattle as an Art Director, Epitaph Records as a designer and freelance designer at broadcast design firm, Novocom and R/GA LA under Kyle Cooper on main titles such as The Island of Dr. Moreau, Celtic Pride and Eraser.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS & ACCOLADES
- YouTube and podcast host (The Process & The Futur)
- 20+ years as CEO of Blind (leading motion design co.)
- 10+ years of business coaching
- Practical, proven and relevant tools and techniques
- Award winning designer
- Emmys: Individual Achievement Art Direction, I.D., Print Regional Design Annual, Type Director's Club, Art Director's Club, One Show
- Featured in: Huffington Post, LA Weekly, How, Print, Communication Arts, I.D., Boards, PPaper, Creatie, Upload, 72dpi, Post, Shoot
- 15+ years as adjunct instructor at Art Center and Otis College of Design
- International lecturer
- AIGA LA board member
- SPJA board of director
- Emmys MTDPG Executive Committee
- Otis board of governors
- Judged Pele Award (AAF), AICP, BDA
- BFA, Art Center College
- Inc. 5000